I did seven experiments with my turbine time-lapse projects today, and they’re uploading right now to YouTube and Vimeo. So I’ll post a side project from the videos, composite images made from the individual time-lapse frames:
Recorded this today from 11:05 am to 2:00 pm. We’re getting a nice progression of light, which is what I’m going for. I wanted a little softer feel than before, so I set the camera to shoot at 1/40 second to blur the blades a little. After watching the results I think I might have
Continuing on the AfterEffects binge, here’s another worldspin, and also my first stab at a video montage.
Since I was playing around with turbine footage in AfterEffects, I grabbed some older footage from last year that I’d been meaning to process. And after a little effort, we have three new worldspins: These are done in 720p instead of 1080p, because I had to scale the original HD footage in order to keep
I did some more footage of the McGlynn Turbine in Medford, and came up with this interesting little idea for compositing the video.
Starting to feel my way toward the wind turbine video I’d like to do. Two preliminary takes are here: