I spent most of the day fixing up the 3D pixel Nile, 3D pixel Yangtze, and piecing together the last bits of the 3D pixel Mississippi. Here’s a quick shot of the Nile, resting on a table:
I also constructed five ephemeral Random Pixel Objects and three physical Random Pixel Objects. I forgot to snap a photo of the physical ones, but I shot video of the making of the five ephemeral ones. Here are the five Objects:
And here’s the video showing exactly how I’m making them:
I also started a very silly project, making river patterns out of nylon rope. I shot various frames of the running length, and I tried to use an automated stitcher to fit them all together, but it looks like I’ll need to do that manually. Tomorrow!